It was a year ago today that I took the giant step and posted my welcoming message to the Shoal Lake History blog. The rest is history…
- The number of people who visited this blog in its first year is approaching 5,000, a pleasantly high number!
- It averages out to over a dozen hits a day.
- The most visited page is 60 Shoal Lake Minutes with almost 1200 hits.
- Following in descending order are People, Snapshots, Places and Gallery.
- As you’d expect, Canadians visit the site more than anyone with web surfers from the United States, United Kingdom, Australia and India filling out the Top Five.
Thank you to everyone who visited the site this year, who commented on it or posed questions for the blog’s readers.